Sunday, October 29, 2006

Thank You To My Sponsors




The past month by and there's a lot of stuff I've fogotten (like how to run up the basement stair without tripping and bailing on the kitchen floor. I blame fatigue. Christine calls me a klutz.). One thing that none of us can forget is how generous people have been.

Ella has received gifts from so many people and would like to thank them all. Her words: "Waaaaahhhn". There you have it.

She and her Mum are at a party with some of Chrisintes friends right now (Klutz stayed home) and frankly I wish they were here so that Christine could remind me of who sent what. I'd mention people names but I would forget someone (100% guaranteed) and then I wouldnt get a Christmas prezzie. just cant risk that. Besides, men aren't good at this stuff.

Anyway - thanks to everyone who sent gifts. From all over Ontario to my Fam in La Belle Provence, and from Dorset, England to New York City.

Also today, Im happy to announce... a guest photographer: Ken Kirkland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home