Monday, June 16, 2008

Beachin' Weekend





First let me say that I finally got the camera I've been wanting for a while. So no more excuses when I cant get good shots. Except for the fact that I dont know how to use the thing yet. Kidding. Anyway, now Im just waiting for the 50 inch plasma tv...

We went to the Kirkland's cottage on the weekend and the weather was great. On Saturday night we went over to the Dubeau's for a movie. Basically they now have a movie theatre set up with a bar in it. Its ridiculous. I was sitting next to a mini bar on wheels, watching a movie on a screen thats about 120 inches wide. Ella skipped the movie (and bar) and hit the hay early to rest up for Uncle David's surprise b-day party on Sunday. Apparently she had plans to be insane and didnt tell us.

On Sunday we went to Uncle David's (Mr. K's brother) surprise b-day party which was great. Lots of family and lots of kids which is fun for Ella. Ella's Super Cuz Brody was at the cottage on the weekend and is basically the polar opposite of Ella. He pretty much just chills constantly. Ella on the other hand didnt stop moving at the party. For about 4 hours the closest she got to being still was when she was standing at the cracker and dip platter eating dip off a cucumber (which she would then put back with the uneaten ones). When she wasn't busy scarfing dip, she was busy eating what had to be 40 Ritz crackers. No joke. It was madness. Im going to talk to the fine folks at Ritz about sponsoring her. I figure if she can do that once a month in front of a crowd, they should pay for her way through Harvard. Or Oxford. Or at least buy me a tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home