Sunday, July 20, 2008

Me Ma, The Cottage and our Tiny Pool






Seems like I have some serious catching up to do here.

Ella's changed daycare and is now at a Montessori Summer Camp nearby. She came home after her third day and said "Pie is 3.14159…". It was scary. She seems to really like it though which is great. She comes home exhausted and dirty, which believe it or not, we're happy with.

Christine's parents Mr. & Mrs. watched Ella for a few weeks before the camp started (which was great). Then we had a 2 week gap in the Summer Camp (they were booked solid and didnt understand at the time who Ella was – they've since apologized). So my Mom took the train down and spent a week taking care of Ella, who decided to start becoming a monster that week. My poor Mom had to deal with her. Anyway, she survived and hopped on the train home after a week.

That same day we jetted off to the Kirkland's rental cottage which we had for a week. Jenny and Mike and Brody were with us and we had a blast. We were right on the beach and the weather was H-O-T-T. We took turns having issues putting down our kids for the first few days, then they settled in and all was A OK. Andrew, Mike and I played 18 holes on Monday. I shot 114. Proud. Ok, not really but it was a laugh and I didnt break Mr. K's clubs, so that was a bonus. I also made one killer putt that beside Andrews arrow-straight drives and Mike's second shot onto a green on a long par five was the shot of the day. But really, who's judging? Mike and Andrew obviously.

Here are some recent shots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home