Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Needles are Bad. Baths are Fun.






Round 1 of the "Killer Needles of Death" is over and although I wasn't there, I hear it went pretty well. They stuck massive needles in little Ella and she didnt even blink for the first one (apparently even laughing in the Doc's face and saying "That the best you got?"). After the second one she broke down and wailed. Christine tells me it was 2 feet long and rusty though.

This was Friday and Mum had (conveniently) planned to go to a concert with her Sis Jenny that night. Well Pops and Uncle Mike stepped in and were Heros. Alright Ella slept most of the time and we lay around like the lazy sods we are.

The weekend was pretty relaxing. Saturday night Christine and I left Ella with her Grandparents for to go out to dinner in Milton. It was a bit strange neither of us being with Ella but it was good to get out. Ella later reported that her Grandparents "did a very good job. Grandma K sang some good tunes to me but Grandpa K left the stupid guide on the TV the whole time so I couldn't see the news".

Ive been trying to get Ella on film 'talking' as she's become very chatty recently. She loves to look up at us and talk back to us. Christine says Ella 'coos' but I hear this loud and clear, "Dad, you're the best". No luck on the film because every time I point the camera at her she strares at it as if it's an alien and shuts right up.

Anyway - here are some shots of Ellas bath time the other night, one with her Auntie J ROC and the post needle recovery coma. She always comes down for her bath dressed in a towel that looks like a boxer. Very cute.

Ella will be 9 weeks old tomorrow for those of you who are keeping track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home