Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Butterflies and Mrs. Headstrong






Well I guess it's actually Miss Headstrong. And it will be 'Miss' for many, many years. I talked to my Sisters huz Michael yesterday (Happy B-day man!), and he gave me some tips on questions for potential boyfriends that he's come up with for his daughter Delilah. I know it might seem a bit early for that, but I want to be totally scary to any guy who comes over to pick up my daughter. I went through it, so they will too.

Anyway, enough about that. Im getting all aggro just thinking about it. So Christine and I drove down to the Butterfly conservatory the other day with Ella. Its pretty cool - if you havent been you should stop in if you're in the Niagara region drinking wine. Ella was a pretty cool cat. She didnt seem too excited by the 5 million butterflies all over the place. Luckily she didnt get her hands on one, or it would have gone straight into her mouth. She has lightning quick moves now. She feeds herself most of her food these days, except for when we use a spoon. She does try to use the spoon and sometimes it works out, but often she gets all showw-offy and the food flies off as she waves it around her head.

Ella is getting so big. Its kind of scary. Im really going ot have to cut back on the T bones I've been feeding her. But she just loves them. Here are some shots of the Butterfly excursion and a few others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home