Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I CAN'T CRAWL AND IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!






I tripped running the other day and injured my left knee. So crawling over to the fridge is really tough right now.

Possibly my worst joke ever on here. Possibly my worst joke ever actually.

But Ella is getting close. And frustrated when she can't quite get all her limbs to move her to where she wants to go. Poor thing. She really needs to crawl as well. She gets so full of energy that she basically just lies on her stomach with her legs and head both going up and down really quickly (and pretty hard too). It looks like speed yoga or something. Or like she's doing the butterfly stroke out of the swimming pool. Last night she ended up bonking her face on the ground doing this and looked up at me for about 5 seconds as the pain set in. Then she cried. Not for long though. I picked her up and let her rake at my eyes (her new very amusing hobby that she finds hysterical but is very, very painful).

I just realized that when I write on here, it probably sounds like I'm spending tons of time with Ella and Christine is never around. Has anyone seen or heard from Christine actually? Haha. The truth is that Christine is The Super-Motherâ„¢. She spends all her time with Ella and if it wasn't for her, I think this child would grow up to be a nutter.

Anyway - here are some more shots of Ella. I don't know if you can see it in any of these, but her hair has a little 'coiffe' at the top and back of her head is getting longer and curly. It's looking pretty rad. Oh – and Christine bought Ella a little pool which she loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home