Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Last Few Weeks






Well, I know Ive been slacking, and I finally have some time to put up some pics.

Its been a crazy few weeks (month?). Ella is changing at an amazing rate. Every day she seems to pick up a new skill or habit. The other day I caught her outside trying to sell the tires off my car. Not cool.

My Mum and her b-friend Alan visited a few weeks ago and we had a great time. We ate lots and went down to a few wineries to boot. They gave Ella great little Lamb called Boz (I still think it might be a dog, but if it is, its pretty effeminate). Ella was really chuffed to see her Grand Maman and Alan.

We also went hiking at Rattlesnake Point one weekend. If you're reading this and you happen to work at Rattlesnake Point, then please go out and fix your damn signs so that a couple of suburban yuppies like us can actually find the trails. Christine was whining the whole time about 'really needing Starbucks' and 'is there a shppers drug mart in here?'. It was sad. Eventually we quit being lost and went to Starbucks which was swell. Um, I mean pathetic.

Ella can now: almost walk, crawl up to 50 KPH, dance, sing gibberish, eat by feeding herself, blow kisses and make about 20 funny faces. Killer cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home