She Walks!!!
She must have heard me. I've been saying to Christine that Ella needs to walk before she starts daycare. Otherwise we were afraid we'd miss her first steps.
So the night BEFORE, she does it (and we very nearly miss it). I went into the bedroom to chase Bob Marley (the cat) off our bed and before I left I stood Ella up in the centre of the kitchen to practice her balance. So I come strolling back into the kitchen and there she is walking towards Christine (who is busy making dinner and doesnt see Ella marching towards her).
So I shout "Hark!". Just kidding. I shouted at Christine and she turned around to see her. I would hate ot have missed that. Good show Ella.
Here is some live footage of her a bit later on. This am she got up and went for a run through Oakville. Not sure if all babies learn that fast. Impressive.
So the night BEFORE, she does it (and we very nearly miss it). I went into the bedroom to chase Bob Marley (the cat) off our bed and before I left I stood Ella up in the centre of the kitchen to practice her balance. So I come strolling back into the kitchen and there she is walking towards Christine (who is busy making dinner and doesnt see Ella marching towards her).
So I shout "Hark!". Just kidding. I shouted at Christine and she turned around to see her. I would hate ot have missed that. Good show Ella.
Here is some live footage of her a bit later on. This am she got up and went for a run through Oakville. Not sure if all babies learn that fast. Impressive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home