Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gas and Goodies





I though I'd post Ella's take on the holidays as Im having writers block. Like I'm a writer.

Heres what Ella thought:

CrissmaSss fun. Poppa eat too much and having gas! Hahaha! Thank U's to Santa and all the peeples who give me nice stuff.
Over anD out, E.

I dont know what she's talking about. I dont get gas. Anyway. we had a great xmas. A few nights before the Kirkland clan came over for some grub and we opened our gifts. Ella got a great table and chairs (baby-size) that she likes to sit at. Mr. Kirkland put it together and since I wasnt there to help, you can see Ella testing it in one of the photos above. Cant say I blame her. Without me or Mike helping he's a danger.

She also got a great horse from Mike and J ROC (who's due Febuary 5th! Leave a comment below this blog entry with guess at gender and date - No need to sign up! Do it now while supplies last! Don't be afraid!)

Ella also got a vacuum from Andrew and many other great gifts.

On xmas a.m. Christine, Ella and I opened our gifts and had a nice breakfast. Then we went to the Kirklands for their (massive) family get together. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. K for pulling off a huge bash with such panache. It's always good to see the family and do the "Steal-A-Gift" which was actually pretty tame this year. During the steal-a-gift Andy had gas and kind of spoiled it for everyone else. Shame on him.

Ella still didnt get a 50 inch flat screen, high definition, plasma tv which is weird. I thought her family would remember but apparently not. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home