Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ella the Zebra/Panda-thing




Well, its been a while, so I apologize. We're in the middle of trying to sell our house and buy a new one, so we've been a bit busy. While I'm on the subject, if you know anyone who wants to buy a super bungalow in Oakville...

Ella is growing like crazy. She has more teeth, hair and is getting bigger. I guess thats what happens with these things. You put in a ton of food and they get bigger every day. Its almost sad to see her growing up so quickly. The other day she asked me if she could have some red wine with her pasta. I told her no, because she was was having fish, so white would be better.

Here are a few videos of her. The first on is on Halloween. I guess she's a panda, but if you saw the suit close up, it looks like a bear that they just put black and white fur on. How are kids supposed to get into character?? She was all confused, and kept shouting at me "You call yourself a director!". She loved that mini Mars bar, but we took it away before she ate it and we had a repeat of the Birthday Cookie Episode.

We didnt take her out of the house to trick or treat which was a bit lame. Thats ok though, because after about 3 minutes, she was freaking out at the suit. So had we taken her out, she would have seemed like a black and white striped bear with anger issues.







Here are also a few shots of her. We make her sweep the house now and it wont be long before I have her changing my oil. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home