Sunday, December 09, 2007

Baby Pool


Ella is going to have another cousin soon (for those of you who didnt know). Auntie J ROC and Uncle Mike are going to have a little enchilada sometime in February (due date Feb. 5th - a day after my own Sisters b-day).

So lets start a pool. This will be the first baby pool on-line EVER. Maybe. Anyway please leave a comment at the bottom of this blog entry with you guess as to gender, and due date. Whoever gets the closest wins a giant chocolate bar supplied by me. And I dont mean a Mr. Big, I mean one of those massive foot long, gnarly, guaranteed dentist visit ones.

Enter today! Cant hit if you don't swing! Valuable prize!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pops Cooper said...

I am guessing Shoot will be a boy....and my odds of winning are good at this point with no competition
Auntie CK

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is that it will be a baby boy and born on Febuary 7th.

Uncle Andrew

12:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hmm, I am wondering why the two of you said it's a boy. Do you have some sort of 'inside' information? Possibly info that an outside bystander would not be aware of? I am going to say girl. And since Christine was over I will say a week over at about the 12th.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew!...you took my guess :).... I agree...i think it will be a boy and I am going to say February 9th - saturday and in honour of some of the hockey greats :)
Cousin Amy

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am guessing pretty blindly since I haven't seen her tummy and how she is carrying. Has anyone swung a needle or her wedding ring over her tummy? Did it rotate a certain way? I am going with a boy and born on Feb 10. My other guess is that she'll be wearing her nonmaternity jeans again in a week or two!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I know Brody is already here but just wanted to congratulate everyone on your new addition to the family!

I'm kind of mad I didn't win the chocolate bar.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home