Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jenny's B-Dog and more shots






Today is Ella's Aunt Jenny (aka. J ROC!!) birthday, so HAPPY B-DAY Jenny! Theres a picture attached of our party for Jenny at the cottage last week. I decided not to post the pic where Jenny is giving me the hairy eyeball because she thought I called her Sarah. Geez. Give me some credit.

Anyway, there are a few more pics.

Words Ella now says:

– Hi, Bye, Mama, Papa, Kyler, Bob (Bah), Molly (Mawwy), Baby, Please (Peas), Thank You (Tinku), Sho0 Shoo (Strawberries), Coco (Eggs and also when i tell her she has a head like a coconut), Cheese, Car (Kah), Tired, Night-Night, Dodo (same as previous word), Water, Apple (Appah), Banana (Nana), Toot-Toot (thats a fart), Shoes, Ella (said like this: ELLA!) and her favorite of all – NO!

Here's a few she's picked up since starting the Montessori School Camp; Ptarmigan, Isosceles, Crustacean and Ukulele.

Things she does:

– have more fits, go down slides backwards (no joke, it scared the heck out of me), run a lot, use a cup and her own cutlery, clean her own face after eating, put her own shoes on and tries to put ours on when she wants to go outside (unless I'm watching Days of Our Lives, in which case she can cry all she wants), give high fives, touch knuckles gangsta-style, and much more that I can't think of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home