Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swimming Pool Fun

A few weeks ago I was away with some friends so Christine took the girls to the cottage. They had a blast, as usual, and especially liked the pool. Here are a few videos of them splashing. Cameron gets a real kick out of Ella...





I spent the last 2 nights trying to upload these so I'll put up some photos later.

The girls are great. Ella seems to get smarter by the minute. She's also starting to play with Cameron more and it's hilarious. They chase each other around the house and laugh like nutters. Cameron is getting closer to walking. She stands without touching anything for 5 or 6 seconds. Soon we'll be running around after her. She's such a little tank that I'm worried for the cats (well, not really worried). I think she'll trash poor Bob if she catches him. She already gets really excited whenever she gets close to him, she sidles up to him and then head buts him. And good old Bob just lies there.

Last night in the bath Cameron scratched Ella's back and Ella screamed right in Cameron's face (it would have hurt, there were long marks). Cameron cried and I asked Ella to say sorry. She paused, turned to Cameron and said "Once upon a time…". First I cracked up, then I told her 'sorry', not 'story'. Kids are the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home