Tuesday, March 09, 2010

March?

The weather has been unbelievable lately and we've been getting out as often as we can. We go to the park, go for walks, play in the back yard and on the weekend we went to Bronte Creek to the Maple Syrup Festival.

Cameron, who is the pickiest eater alive, didn't really seem smitten with maple sugar candies (more proof that she's not mine). Ella on the other hand, nearly exploded. She ate so much maple candies, taffy and maple syrup on her pancakes that I thought we would need a defibrillator. She started to run wild while we were getting on the wagon ride, so I had to choke her out. Nah, I didn't really.

Later that day, to try and return Ella's blood sugar to the right level for one child, we went to the park. Cameron is fearless (ok, she might be mine). Ella took her up to the big slide (which is pretty big). Cameron doesn't even hesitate and comes shooting down. Have a look:



Ella always laughs like that when Cameron blows a tire, hits her head, does a triple back flip with a twist in the bath, or, fires down the slide like that. Kids rule.

Here's one more video of the girls partying at home last week.

1 Comments:

Blogger J Roc said...

The slide video is HILARIOUS!!!! I Love it!! oxox

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home