Saturday, January 30, 2010

1,2,3, Uhhhh, A,B,C



We dug out the old camera with video. Why we ever put it away I'll never know. These videos are SO CUTE. Ok, I'm the Papa, so I'm jaded, but if you disagree, you have issues.

So we're loving this fantastic - 20 weather. It means we stay in the house all day with the girls. And that means that they go BANANAS. I don't know why, but not getting out at all makes them crazy. Anyway, they're in bed now, and we're pooped.

Tomorrow morning we're going to head to the Golden Griddle for pancakes! Then, to burn off the approximately 4600 calories each of us eats, we're going to go swimming at the YMCA. Ella is a super swimmer now – last time we went, she did a triple flip with a half pike and a twist out of the showers. Then, when she hit the water, it was like a little shark had arrived. She motors around like crazy – usually walking, but she goes under water, jumps in, paddles around and often takes massive gulps of water/chlorine/germs. Grrrrrreeeeeat. Bring the cold!

Cameron, just hangs. She usually latches on to a toy and just plays with that and laughs. Still pretty boring, but we dunk her under once in a while to keep her on her toes. She does the same thing Ella did when they're tiny, they're legs become egg beaters, only bigger, stronger and with teeny, tiny, sharp nails.

We registered Ella for Junior Kindergarten the other day. Sniff sniff. Almost time to crack out the duck tape and slow their growth soon. I figure a roll each and we'll end up with little, tiny teens with big attitudes. Can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger J Roc said...

Good Job Ella!!!!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home