Friday, December 25, 2009

Merrrrrrrrrrry Ho Ho!






Yes, a Christmas day post. That's what a dedicated blogger I am. I have to thank my lovely wife Christine for pinch hitting for me last week. Great job.

So in a nutshell, here's the deal here last night and this morning.

Ella has been talking about Santa for about two and a half months, so last night we hit a kind of fever pitch. She was a pretty cool customer until she was actually in bed and asleep. She woke up once to ask for more water. Then at 3 am she woke up again and when I asked her was was wrong (she was kind of whining in bed), she pointed angrily at her dresser and said "Pink top!" I told her she doesn't need to change at night, but she gave me the hairy eyeball that I only usually get form Christine (imagine is Stephen King created the wickedest, most evil person, well, this would be their look).

So I got her a pink pajama top and she changed out of her purple one and went back to sleep. Nutzo.

Anyway, she actually slept in this morning. Cameron woke up and started screaming like a "dying cat" (Christine called it that – pretty accurate).

That's when Ella went nuts. We tried to get some juice and go to the bathroom, but Ella was running around turning on lights and blubbering like a nutter about opening the presents. So we did. There was paper flying everywhere like the good old days on the stock room floor, but thankfully no one got hurt (I almost ended up with a scratched cornea like Christine had a few weeks ago though).

Here are a few shots from this morning. Merry Christmas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home