Monday, October 08, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies are Dangerous.






So on Ella's b-day, she and I stopped on the way home from daycare to pick up a cake (cheesecake - maybe not the best cake for a one year old, but she liked it). We havent really giver Ella any chocolate, because we know from experience (me) how addictive it is. We dont want her not eating anything else, because while I firmly believe chocolate should be an official food group, we think she'll lose her tiny teeth in no time.

So back at he grocery store, a woman in bakery sees me carrying Ella and asks if we need help. She then say to Ella "Do you want a cookie?", and takes off to get one. I try to say no thanks, but before I can stp her she pops a giant chocolate chip cookie in Ellas mouth. Yay. So then I have to walk away really fast, and rip the cookie out of her mouth. Or course she inhales a huge bite that melts everywhere. Down my arm, all over her clothes, on my hat, in her hair... good times. Then I have to stand in line holding the chocolate coated child and a bunch of food. Christine (the sensible one) asked me when I got home why I didnt use a cart and put Ella in it.

Anyway, here are some more shots. The first shot is of Ella at home about a half hour after the cookie episode. You can tell because she looks completely insane (and if you look closely, she's has chocolate all over her).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home