Christmas – Ella




Happy New Year everyone. We all hope you have a great 2009 filled with stocks rebounding, home prices rising, nice weather and peace in the middle east.
Ella was pretty excited for Christmas this year. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say she was a 6 in terms of excitement. Next year I predict a 9. She understood about Santa and the Reindeers and was happy to get her gifts. (Thanks to everyone who got her a gift and Cameron a gift.)
Ella woke up at her usual 6 am early-ness (boooo). Then we sat her down, made a pile of her gifts to open, and after we gave her one gift, she went and got one of her gifts for each Christine and I and gave them to us, saying "Open?". Sweet. But dumb. She better get greedy and fast before Cameron gets older and takes advantage.
Last night Christine and I ordered sushi for New Years eve. Ella took to the chopsticks like white on rice. Check out the attached picture. She ate the entire gingerbread house in record time with the chopsticks. Then she took apart the lawn mower and sharpened the blade with them. Amazing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home