Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trip to Ottawa with Ella




Last weekend my lovely cousin Anna got married to her long-time boyfriend Neil. Ella and I left Christine with Cameron and made the trek up to Ottawa for the wedding. It was a great wedding, but I can safely say that a wedding with a 2 year old isn't as fun as without. I spent the whole wedding chasing Ella around until my Sis Eva stepped in to help. Little Ella got all fired up and was basically insane. I honestly thought that she got away from me and found a stash of chocolate cake and coffee somewhere that she downed. We had to leave before dinner but as soon as Ella was in the car she was as sweet as pie again. Kids.

Kudos to Anna and Neil. I wish I could have spent more time catching up with family but what can you do when your child is a pinball.

We also got some great gifts from my family - muchas gracias to all. My Grand-Maman was there (Happy Birthday G.M.!!) and it was great to see her.

Here are some pics from the trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home