Sunday, December 21, 2008

Is She My Child???






I know I can be a conspiracy theorist at times, but look at this photo and tell me that Cameron is mine. I mean, I keep my hair short because its easier to manage. No blow drying. No gel or mousse. Mousse. How '80s. I don't use mousse. Christine uses mousse.

We're closing in on the arrival of Santa and Ella is pretty excited. I dont think she understands that he comes out of the fireplace, but she's definitely stoked about getting some gifts. She's already opened one of the gifts under our tree (Jenny's).

Cameron on the other hand couldnt give a rats behind. She's really pretty self centered we're noticing. She cries all the time when things dont go her way. She poos in her pants and doesnt apologize. She even cries at night sometimes.

Cameron is smiling a lot and more alert these days. She even 'talks' to me. I say "Ahhhhhh" and she says "Are you ill Father?". No, she actually says "Ahhh" back. We've done it a few times and we'll go back and forth about 5 times. I can even make her laugh by saying "Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha-ha". She gets going herself but then for some reason will get that pouty bottom lip and start to cry. I havent figured that out but I'm thinking it could be my breath.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new pictures are great!! I LOVE Cameron's hair:)

Love,
Jenny
oxox

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home