We're Baaaaaack.





So after about a month of sickness, we're all starting to feel better. I quarantined our entire street to stop an outbreak. Its not much fun seeing your little girls (and wife) coughing and with super runny noses...
Otherwise the girls are doing well. Cameron is now called "The Baby Hulk" because that little thing is getting chubby. Its pretty cute though except for her temper. She turns green and throws me against the wall when shes angry.
She also is getting better at using her hands. She grabs anything that comes near her, including Ella's hair. When she gets a hold of it, she yanks it and Ella says "Ow! Camera! No!"
For a 4 month old she sure loves her big Sis though. The other night I was tickling Ella on the couch. Ella was screaming (not in pain, for fun, I thinkā¦) and Cameron started to cry really hard. I didnt know why at first so I went over and asked her. "the Economic downturn is depressing me Father", she said. Kidding. I put her soother in her mouth and she stopped. Then I went back to tickling Ella and again Cameron cried really loud. Very cute. I had no idea that such a young thing could show her love like that.
Cameron's hair is getting bigger and longer. It's becoming more and more clear to me that she isn't mine. We dont get the 'faux hawk' we were getting anymore which is disappointing. But on the flip side, she is starting to look like she's a member of New Kids On the Block.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home