Brody-Man Hits 1 and The Noseplant





Happy Birthday to Ella and Cameron's 'cuz' the Brody-Man! Last weekend we went over for his birthday party and everyone had a blast. Ella was hyped, Brody was about as chilled as any kid can be and still have a pulse, and Cameron was in the eye of the storm, watching everyone bomb around.
Amazingly, both Cameron and Ella have another cold. Christine got it too, but so far, I've been lucky. I guess we'll need to stop letting them sleep in the igloo I made in the back yard.
Ella and I took a long walk this morning. It feels like Spring and Ella had a great time stomping in puddles, muddy grass and dirty grey snow. She was showing off her running skills when she tripped on a piece of ice and fell face first onto the road planting her nose in some gravel. Poor thing. I had to wipe her nose to get the gravel out of it. See the attached shot – its a bit red but I think she lucked out.
Also a massive Happy Birthday to my Big Sis, Eva!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home