The Girls are alright.





Finally, no one is sick here (fingers crossed). The girls are super cute, but now that we seem to be making some progress with Cameron sleeping through the night, Ella is waking up once or twice a night and sprinting into our room screaming "Maaaamaaaaaaa". She's having bad nightmares for some reason, poor thing. She's scared of dinosaurs and giants. Anyway, sleep deprivation goes on…
So I dont have much to say, but wanted to finally post some pictures. I'll try to post some news soon.
FYI: We've set the blog to a more secure setting, so I invited family and some friends, but I missed some people and didnt have email addresses for a lot of people. So if someone you know cant read the blog, just email me their email address and I'll add them.
My email: simon@envyco.ca
Yours,
Sleepy Simon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home