Ella hits Niagara Falls
It's been a while again and yes, I have some pics to post (don't worry Laura B., you're on soon, I promise!).
Due to a nasty cold that trashed most of us for a few weeks (except Christine) and led to sinus and ear infections for Cameron and I, I'm a bit behind.
So thanks to Chef Miguel for taking Ella to see the Falls with her Cuz Delilah and her Cuz's Nanny Henna. These pics tell the story – Ella is cute as a button and had a great time with Miguel and Co.
We had a great visit with Eva, Michael (Chef Miguel), Delilah and Henna (in the photo with Miguel). Seems like every time they visit one of us, or one of them is sick, but we still have fun. The girls have a blast and are basically nuts. We made Miguel do the cooking, which is always the smart move.
Cameron was pretty sick with her ear infection so wasnt much fun, but Ella had a great time playing with Lilah. Ella is growing up so fast. If she touches something she shouldn't, she now says "It wasn't me Papa, it was my hand." Ummm, yes.
Cameron is super cute these days. Check that, once she gets these teeth in she'll be super cute again. She now gives kisses (lots, on the lips).
Anyway, more photos to come soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home