Monday, September 13, 2010

End of Summer and Poo Anxiety





Well, summer is a-wrapping and this time around, the girls are really changing. Ella is starting University. I mean junior kindergarten. Cameron is starting daycare. They both will go a few days a week, but Ella will go alternating Fridays.

It's actually a bit sad. The other day, Christine was at daycare with Cameron and I was taking Ella to the Y for a kids program and Ella seemed to miss Cameron. Man, I'm going to be a complete mess when they move out.

Christine on the other hand is, um, happy to have a bit of time away from the fighting, screaming, massive messes, fighting, poo and screaming. I can't say I blame her. The other morning I was changing Cameron's diaper (Number 2 – note the capital N for Number, yes it was seriously rude), and I realized that I really, really, really dont need to change any more poopy diapers. Not that this is a subject that I really should expand on, but I have serious anxiety when I change diapers. I ALWAYS get some on either my hand, the change pad, my shirt, arm, elbow or one of Cameron's body parts. And that makes me really mad. I get so frustrated that I almost always have a minor freak out. Poor Cameron just lies there like she's being changed by a complete nutter. Which of course she is.

In other news, Cameron is starting to use a lot more words. She can even (finally) say her name. It sounds a bit like this: Ameron. The only thing about this age is that she's so proud of her words that she basically says them about 100,00 times until you look at her and say "Yes, Sweetie! 'Cat'!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home