Summer, Montreal and Super Gramma!





As usual, I've slacked off again. Sigh. Anyway, here are some recent pics of the girls.
We went to Montreal and Sherbrooke to visit my Grand Maman a few weekends ago. The girls loved it. They were counting down the day before we were off to visit "Super Gramma". The train ride was obviously a pretty big thing, but not surprisingly the thrill lasted about half an hour. It's amazing how kids seem to have almost zero interest in whats outside. Although, just to make them a bit more excited I go out and ran beside the train for a few KM's making funny faces. Tiring.
My Grand Maman is such a star. The girls were smitten with her and (as you can see in the photos) loved being around her. I wish she was closer so that we could see her more.
We had big ideas for what to do in Montreal, but we quickly were reminded that the girls can walk around for about half an hour before being tuckered out. So we didnt do much. I walked for about an hour to get Montreal style bagels (totally worth it).
We miss my Grand Maman – the girls talked about for a week after we got back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home