Blog-tastic





Earlier when I was putting Ella to bed, I was reading her a Dr. Zeus book and a story about these creatures called "Sneetches". Maybe you'll remember it. Anyway, it's a story about discrimination, and this crook who takes the Sneetches money away. Whenever I read these kinds of stories to Ella, I try and point out the moral (ie. "Hey Ella, notice how the Sneetches really are all the same, even though they look different?"). I kind of hope that she picks up the message, even though she's only 4.
So at one point, Ella pipes up and says "I could never be a Sneetch Papa. I dont have any money." Kids are so cute.
Ella is starting to say some really funny things. Of course, I can't remember what they are right now, but my lovely and wonderful wife told me one earlier. Ella, Christine and Cameron were having dinner at Grandman and Grandpa's a few weeks ago, when someone said "Papa is a party pooper for not being here." Ella replied "No, he's a party Cooper!"
Cameron is also getting really chatty these. She's quite the little firecracker. She loves jokes, and laughing. On the same trip to Grandma and Grandpa's, Grandpa asked her if she would help paint the cottage. She replied "No, Papa say I not big enough to paint. Sorry Grandpa."
Cameron also likes telling people they're cute. And today, when I got home, she said "How was you day Papa?". Funny.
We're all ready for Spring here though. I think cabin craziness has set in. On the weekend, Ella was not happy with shoveling the laneway, but also wanted to do the back yard. I let her, but only after she did the laundry and washed my car.
Have a look at the pics above and tell me the girls dont need to get outside...

1 Comments:
so that is what Cameron's tu tu looks like with the leotard! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home