Pops Is Getting Old (Feat. The Ken)




** SPECIAL POST **
That’s right folks, this week Ella’s Blogspot is proud to bring you the work of the world renown photographer Ken Kirkland (aka. ‘The Ken’). After months of negotiations Ken’s Agent agreed to let us show his work. The price was dinner on Saturday pm. Steep, yes, but we think you'll agree the results are fantastic. To purchase any of these pieces, please contact Ken’s agent at youcantaffordhim@millionairesrow.com.
Although I wasnt there to see it, the shot above is of Ella at the wheel happened shortly after she parked our car at the Kirklands last week. She drove cos her Mum was tired, then once inside she saw this kids car and laughed but agreed to pose in it for this picture. Apparently she said “This sucker actually might handle ok on a tight track”. That's my girl.
Saturday was my birthday and I’m getting old. Im not posting any shots because no one ever bothered to tell me that once you turn 36 your head looks like a potato.
Anyhow, Christine made a terrific dinner and the whole Kirkland (and Cox) clan came by to help me ease into my ‘Potato Head Years’. To my great surprise the Kirklands got me a paper shredder! I used it for about an hour today and stopped when I started to smell smoke. Maybe it’s a paper shredder with a ‘burn’ setting for really sensitive documents? Very cool.
Earlier on Saturday, Ella gave me an awesome b-day gift when she had her first laugh. It was very cute and sounded like a little adult laugh. Very funny. She seemed pretty impressed and did it a few times. The only sad thing was that she was looking at me when she laughed. Oh well. I must have been telling a joke. Yeah, that’s it. A joke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home