Hurricane Ella





Sorry for missing last weeks post. I was trying to think up a good excuse but I can't. Unless you consider the little known hurricane that hit Oakville an excuse. God, the carnage.
Andrew ('Uncle Andy') hadn't seen Ella in a while so he dropped by with Grandmum K for a visit last Saturday. Ella was happy to see her Uncle Andy again, but she's getting tired of the constant pressure he puts her under; "Is she doing anything yet?". Everyone knows that she can do long division, drive (since birth no less) and breakdance. But because she's shy about seeming "so ahead of other babies", when Uncle Andy drops in, she just puts on her beach hat and drools. (The beach hat is 'cos were going to Costa Rica in a few weeks. Christine and I are stoked, Ella is already fluent in Spanish.)
Jenny and Mike came over that night and we had some great grub from Stoney's and hung out. Ella called it a night early and left the adults to it. If you can call Mike and I adults that is...
One more thing, Bob (the cat) has started to protect Ella from people with cameras. See the shot above? He figures that Ella will soon be hounded by Paparazzi (because she can already cook a roast, drive, etc...) so just after I took this shot he tore a chunk out of my arm. Just kidding, cats aren't that clever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home