And Still More Shots of Costa Rica





Luckily for all of you, I edited out any of me on the beach. When I tried to upload one the brightness from my body blinded me for about 15 minutes. It was awful.
As you can tell these pics are in no order at all. Also, I forgot ot mention that we tried surfing (not Ella she was 'sunning herself' that day). Jochen and I did. He'd been at it for a few days and was better than me. I've tried twice before, but these waves were bigger so I basically ate sand and still have swelling in my head from all the salt water. I think my brain will be well preseved for other generations to marvel at. Anyway, one day I'll master that sport. Ella just mentioned that she really, really wants a surfborad for her birthday in September by the way.
Ella is rolling over now and can almost sit up on her own. When she does sit up on her own on the couch she does the 'slow roll' onto her face (which cracks up hert Mum. Shame on her). She 'talks' all day and I often get calls at work from Christine who is claiming 'to be losing it'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home