Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ella's Going For Solid Food






Yup, she's finally decided that after 5 months of Boob Lattes, she's ready for some real grub. She also loves to grab things. ANY thing. See the pics here – it's either me taking a photo, Bob the cat, whatever it is Ella wants to grab it. She also tried to eat everything in sight. I guess they call this teething.

Here's an interview with Peter Mansbridge on the CBC:

PM: So Ella, you're almost 6 moths old. What's changed for you?

ELLA: Well Peter, so much has changed. Im bigger now of course. Also I'm into solid foods now. Not a lot really, mostly rice cereal and carrots that are pureed. I'm taking it slowly. Hopefully by summer I'll be able to eat a burger with my Pops.

PM: And how's the teething going?

ELLA: Hmmm, not so good Peter. They hurt a lot. Sometimes when my paents put me to bed, I have to cry for a while. It's no fun. Then instead of giving me advil, they often give me a piece of frozen plastic which is very annoying. I mean, who likes to eat plastic? The rice cereal is bad enough!

PM: I can imagine. Maybe your parents will start giving you some new foods soon... On another note, you have a film coming out in the summer called 'Ella: Baby Attacks Cat and Spits Up'. How was it making your first feature film, and why the weird title?

ELLA: Well Peter, it was great! I mean - I wrote the screenplay and of course I'm the star of the film, but I hired a talented director from Thunder Bay called JD. She's great. She really got behind the script and would even play guitar and sing for me between takes. I dont know what you mean about the 'weird title' Peter? Would you care to elaborate?

PM: Um, nothing. I didn't mean anything.

ELLA: I think you did! You think it's easy being six months old and making a movie?? WELL, DO YOU???

The interview ended here as Ella had to be removed from the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home