i 6 munthss old!!





Hi. i eLla and i 6 mnths old nowe! i cann typing and i can fly aeroplain. my Pops throw bigg bash for my birthdeh and rolliNg sTones play show. gooD timez. Bono sho up anD give me Bentley. Not Badd a bitt slo on pickup.
Thats right folks - she's typing. I told her not to brg about the special Stones show I through for her 6 month birthday, but I guess the Queen showing up has gone straight to her head. Tsk.
And now that she's 6 months (and almost sitting up) we went to Montford's (pronounced Mumferds by Christine - no idea why) for dinner. She sat in a high chair and was kind of well behaved. She seems to need constant stimulation now and gets bored in about 3 seconds if she doesn't have a toy or hair/nose/lips to yank on. So we ate fast. Burp. Scuse me.
As well as going to Baby Pilates once a week, Christine and Ella are now going to 'Baby Songs' or something like that. I gather there a bunch of mothers and babies who show up and sing songs. The woman who runs it apparently goes around with a little stuffed animal/puppet and kisses the babies with it. Sound like a cult? That's what I said. Scary.
Ella has no teeth yet but we're expecting them soon. I mean I ordered them 3 weeks ago, how long does Amazon.com take to deliver stuff? I hope for her sake they arrive soon. She'll look a bit silly driving the Bentley without teeth.
Here's a video of Ella with her new favourite friend "Helen':
(again, sorry you have to copy this web address and paste it into a new window... blogger's lost the easy link function).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwaJ-DGkJM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home