The New Basement and the Attack Cat





Mr. and Mrs. Kirkland have once again been over helping us with our house. Our goal is to make it bigger without making it bigger, if you know what I mean. So we're (they're) finishing the basement off which will be great. A new living room downstairs will be just the place for Ella to play and watch the 50 inch plasma that she'll get for her 2nd b-day. I hate dropping all these hints, but it seems I have to. The prices are dropping people, so by now you've saved a lot of dough.
Ella can now go up and down the stairs by herself which is very cool. She's a bit slow, but she gets there. The only thing I worry about is that we seem to have a deadly attack cat living in the house. Have a look at the photo above. It was hiding in the spare bedroom waiting to kill someone. Damn jungle beast.
Im still fighting with my camera and I'm going to get a new one soon. So sorry for the limited pics. Be patient my little grasshoppers, when the new one arrives, there will be more shots than you can shake a 50 inch plasma at.
Ella is now at daycare 5 days a week as her Mum got a big promotion and is a real honch at IKEA. I call her CEO now. Ella really likes daycare though and seems to be hitting it off with a little guy named Kyler. He's one day older than her and almost a head shorter. Its for that reason that Im not too worried about him. I like the litte fella, but I glare at him every time I pick Ella up.
The little baby you see in the shots above is Ellas favorite non sleeping pal. She takes the baby all over the place and kisses it constantly. Christine will tell her to find her baby and she runs off and brings it back. Then she'll give it water and put a diaper on it. Bless. She has better parenting skills than I do. I still get poo on my hand every second time I change her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home