Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shoe Fetishes Start Early for Women





So it seems like Ella is developing a shoe fetish. This is why I work so hard. Its bad enough her Mum hides purchases from me, but to think that my 1 year old girl is already following in her footsteps (literally, see movie) is scary.

After Christmas Ella has stockpiled quite a few toys. Ok, a ton of toys. So what does she do? She starts playing with her clothes and her Mums slippers. Great. Well, she does like some of her toys, but not as much as shoes.



Ella and I are taking swimming lessons on Sunday mornings. Today was the 3rd one and for some reason she wanted nothing to do with it. She clung to me as hard as her little arms could hold. The other 2 classes were great. She dunked her head (I did actually) under the water 3 or four times and was happy as Larry in the water. But not today. I dunked her once and her little legs kick like crazy, which is really cute, but the rest of the time she had me in a death grip. Eventually I told I'd give her 20$ to dive in off the high tower. So she climbed the ladder, waved and did a triple backflip into the pool. Almost no splash too. She spent the cash on milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home