Knuckles!



In the last blog (or next one you read down form this) there's a shot of Ella and Christine doing "knuckles" and wearing shades. As Ella says when she puts on her shades "Coo!". She loves to give knuckles (basically touch fists together) and then say "Spray!". Andrew taught her that. Theres also some shots of her playing with her new Dora sprinkler. It does a better job of watering our lawn than our actual sprinkler. Not that our 'swamp' needs water this year.
Here are a few shots form the cottage yesterday... Look at the Brody Man grow! That's Ellas new house that her Grandma and Grandpa got her.

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Simon!
Thanks for the post... I don't mean to give you a hard time about this blog EVERY time I see you, it just seems to happen.... I'm sorry Ella couldn't sleep at the cottage, but I'm sure we'll see you again soon!
Catherine :)
PS - I'm betting Christine's (and you, of course) having another girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home