Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls growing up.





These terrific little monsters are growing up fast. I was just reading Ella a book before bed and she asked me why some people have brown faces. I said that was just a mud mask I use sometimes to try and look young but it turns out she didn't mean me. Talk about being caught off guard. I guess I'm going to have to get used to these kinds of questions.

Cameron is almost about to go pro on the potty. SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT. And Christine probably change 10 diapers for my 1. But I was at a point with poopy diapers that made me question anyone's sanity who willingly had more than 2 kids. Its so cute to see how excited Cameron is after going poo. And how she has to turn around and look to see what actually happened.

Cameron is also starting to talk pretty well. She speaks in sentences and adds 'please' or 'thank you' to almost every sentence. I've never met such a polite child. For example, she'll be troddling up the stairs and I'll follow her pinching her bum over and over and she'll say "No thank you Papa!".

Ella has already started learning bad things from school. She keeps saying things that are probably about as bad as a four year old can say. Again, something I didn't expect. These kids need to come with a manual.

Ella has started reading books to Cameron. Its really cute. She makes up the stories even though some of the sort of follow the story (kids have the most amazing memories). She also wiped Cameron's hands and face after dinner tonight. She even helps Cameron go on the potty.

Gotta love these girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home