Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super Gramma (part 2)







We stayed at my Grand Mamans old house, which is now owned by my Aunt and Uncle (Tante Marie and Michael – muchas gracias!). I grew up going there and it was awesome to be back. Its in Quebec, about an hour south of Sherbrooke, and almost on the US border. As you can tell by the photos, we had some seriously nice weather. The cottage is in a really beautiful spot.

We took 2 day trips to see Super Gramma and also went to visit my other Aunt (Tante Hélene) at her place. It was great to catch up with her as well.

My Grand Maman is so active. Not only is she the best card player I've ever played against, but I'd be willing to bet she cleans up at all the other games she plays. I beat her at cribbage while we visited which ranks as one of my all-time gaming achievements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home