Growing, growing.
![]() |
| Ella probably yelling "Put us back in the lake!" |
![]() |
| Funny faces or family issues, you decide. |
![]() |
| Heading off to Grade 1! |
![]() |
| Lookout JK, here she comes... |
![]() |
| The gang of crazies in a rare quiet moment. |
So Ella has started Grade 1. And Cameron is in Junior Kindergarten.
Time sure flies. I've probably written this before (but because I'm not so good at updating the blog these days, I can't seem to remember), it's crazy how fast these kids grow up. Some days I just want to be able to freeze them so that they stop growing up.
Some days I might wish just the opposite, but it's the little moments when they're lost in their own world, or when they're trying to get dressed and struggling, or when they're tired that you get to see just how vulnerable and cute they are.
As they start school you get a sense that you're losing a little bit of them. It's great to see them get that little bit more independent, but sad too, because it means they rely on you a little bit less.
Anyhoo.
The girls had a great summer. We went to the cottage with Grandad for a week. They also spent a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa's cottage playing with Brodie, Kaitlyn and Chloe. We also went to Montreal and Ottawa for a week. By the end of the summer the girls had super cute little tan lines (except Cameron who seems naturally coated with SPF).
The girls started to be to swim by themselves this summer in the shallow water, and were like fishes. We practically had to yank them out of the water.
Anyway, I knew it was time to write a blog because not one person has even given me crap about not blogging (ie. it's pretty bad).






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home