Sunday, April 08, 2012

Crazy 2.0






Since I havent posted in forever, I guess I'd better bring everyone up to speed on what's new with our crazy little chickens.

Ella is in Senior Kindergarten and like it a lot. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but I'm practicing my most intimidating stares anyway. She has a few good friends and has started having play dates. It's insane to think that our little Ella will be in Grade 1 next year.

Cameron is still at day care and just switched to a new class, which she seems to like a lot more. She's chosen Pre Med for next year at Oxford, but we told her we can't afford Oxford and she'll have to go to JK at Ella's school.

Cameron is going really well at speaking and is quite the mature little lady. She says some very funny things without trying to be funny.

Example:

Me – "Cameron, you're becoming such a big girl!"
Cameron (very serious) – "I know Papa. I eating my carrots."

Ella on the other hand is a goof. She loves to laugh and acts like a kook all the time. She's genuinely very funny at times.

The girls are both really imaginative and we constantly find them playing some mad game with horses, fairies and where one of them is the Mother and the other the Daughter. If I even go near them, I'm the Brother and have to do something ridiculous like wear a wig and sit in the corner for a time out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home