The Royal Winter Fair




We went to the Royal Winter Fair a few weeks ago. The girls had a blast. I almost died of allergies from the horses.
We thought we'd go for a few hours, but ended up staying all day and hanging in until Superdogs. The girls looooooved Superdogs (for a few days, just like everything in their lives right now).
But the biggest hit, was the face painting. We waited in line for about 45 minutes for it, so we were happy that the results were awesome. I don't know where these women came from, but I was thinking about hiring them they were so good.
Ella put up an epic fight when we told her we needed to wash the rainbow off. Epic. But eventually we wrestled her into the tub and scrubbed 2 layers of skin off. The next day, I convinced her that her face was still painted, but she called me on the fact that it was just red and sore. I tried to get her to sue Christine, but no dice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home