Wednesday, February 06, 2008

One sock on, one sock off.




Lately Ella seems to always be missing a shoe or sock. The weird thing is that when I was a toddler I was the same way. No I know a lot of you are thinking "All kids are like that". But dont burst my bubble, ok? Its in the genes. She got that little characteristic from me and when she grows up, she'll be gorgeous like her Mum. End of story.

Heres a video of her playing with the missing sock and Fugly, her fave doll.



Ella's getting quite the set of teeth. Last week she had an ear infection, fever and a case of the 'crankies'. Man was she in a mood. And as usual, Christine and I say to each other "What's gotten in to her? She used to be such a good kid". Then two more teeth pop up and we feel bad as she's back to her old, sweet self. Soon she's going to be eating corn on the cob and toffee I tell you.

Things have been fairly quiet these days. We're having our basement drywalled now so we cant wait to get that finished and stop eating drywall dust. Then Ella will have a whole new room to run around in. There will be carpeting in the room which is good because this a.m. she wiped out running down the hall and landed right on her face. If she keeps that up she'll end up looking like me. Poor thing.

Here's Ella crank calling the neighbors and eating a beluga whale. I'll try to get more shots soon, but i seem to take 50 and end up with 3 in focus these days. Maybe it's the 47 cups of coffee a day, I just dont know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Nice video, I love that the new Iron and Wine is playing in the background.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home