Poking Brody and Top Gun School
Ella finally met her Brand New Baby Cuz Brody D last weekend. She instantly tried to hug him which was sweet. But then she tried to poke his head. The poor guy was sleeping but when she did that he woke up and said "Can it lady!". Pretty impressive for a little guy. I mean, he's not driving yet, but he can talk in full sentences and watches every Leaf game. Not much of a McCabe fan though. The kids got smarts.
Ella had pinkeye this week which was swell. She stayed home with me on Tuesday and we partied all day. We somehow managed to con her into thinking that eye drops are fun, so she is a star at letting us put them in. I know she's saving up all these memories for when I'm old (sadly, about 4 years from now). Then she's going to have her revenge Im sure of it.
I think she's getting more teeth in as well. She's drooling a lot and even though she already has 4 molars – more than enough for steak – there are more coming. How many does she need? 20? It's ridiculous!
Her Grand Dad (my Dad) was here last weekend and Ella had a blast playing with him. He brought her a new rocking horse and a handmade one seater airplane. This way if the weather is lousy, she can fly to daycare instead of taking one of her 2 horses. Good thinking on his part. Oddly when we took her home from the hospital and they gave us some paperwork (no owners manual those b@$&$#@), there were both a drivers license and a pilots license. So I don't mind if she flies around. She's just not allowed to buzz her mother when she's outside.
Here are some videos of Ella in the past week or so. She's a snow monstah!
Ella had pinkeye this week which was swell. She stayed home with me on Tuesday and we partied all day. We somehow managed to con her into thinking that eye drops are fun, so she is a star at letting us put them in. I know she's saving up all these memories for when I'm old (sadly, about 4 years from now). Then she's going to have her revenge Im sure of it.
I think she's getting more teeth in as well. She's drooling a lot and even though she already has 4 molars – more than enough for steak – there are more coming. How many does she need? 20? It's ridiculous!
Her Grand Dad (my Dad) was here last weekend and Ella had a blast playing with him. He brought her a new rocking horse and a handmade one seater airplane. This way if the weather is lousy, she can fly to daycare instead of taking one of her 2 horses. Good thinking on his part. Oddly when we took her home from the hospital and they gave us some paperwork (no owners manual those b@$&$#@), there were both a drivers license and a pilots license. So I don't mind if she flies around. She's just not allowed to buzz her mother when she's outside.
Here are some videos of Ella in the past week or so. She's a snow monstah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home