Old MacDonald?



Old MacDonald didnt make an appearance when we went to the farm a few weeks ago. But Ella loved it anyway. She thought the animals were funny and kept sticking her hand in to pet them. I once had a goat eat a zoo map right out of my hand (true story), so I wasnt keen on letting her stick her hand in with the pack of hungry goats. I actually saw one starving goat eat an entire child when were leaving. Ok, that's a lie.
On to a different topic. This morning when Ella woke up, we could hear her singing a song over and over in her bed. She would sing the song and then continue talking as if it was part of a conversation. I think because she knows the words to the song and not enough to have a conversation, she just blends them together.
It's great now that she's in a big bed. She gets up in the morning and goes to her door, opens it and says "Mama?" Then when Christine says "Yes Ella," she comes running down the hall and hangs out with us.
But one thing Im not to happy about is how fast she's growing up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home