There's a New Kid in Town.





As most of you already know, Christine gave birth to our second daughter – Cameron Marie – last Thursday at 8:26 pm. As they say in the UK, we're chuffed. Everything went really well and Cameron came out weighing a muscular 9 lbs. She's beautiful and fantastic.
I've been getting questions about the blog, and as you've probably figured out by the title, I'm going with one blog. So Ella's blog is now Ella & Cameron's blog. I barely have time for one blog so two would just put me under more heat from people, and quite frankly, I cant take the heat so I'm leaving the kitchen.
Things are good at home. Cameron is getting into a routine. Sort of. She sleeps like an angel all day and we're figuring out her nights. We're exhausted though and still fight like cats and dogs at night about who puts Cameron to sleep. Good to see things haven't changed.
Example:
"You put her to sleep!"
"No, you! I only slept for 3 hours last night!"
"Well, I only slept for 2 hours and 53 minutes!"
"That's B.S. and you know it! I timed your sleep from 12:03 to 3:07 on my new stopwatch! Thats 3 hours and four minutes!"
"Well I have to breastfeed!"
"So do I."
"What?"
"Um, I like your hair."
"WHAT???"
Here's some shots of lovely Cameron with her Tom Cruise hair. She honestly looks Jamaican. Nothing, and I mean nothing, like me. I know what you're thinking, but she doesn't really look like Christine either which is really weird.

2 Comments:
Oh I think she looks a bit like you Simon. In the picture where Ella is holding Cameron, she is making that face that you make after you've had too much beer!
You're family looks adorable. I am so happy for you guys and I am happy you posted pics. Yay!
ttfn Jen
Great pictures! Cameron is sooo cute!! Can't wait to see her again:)
Love,
Jenny
oxox
Post a Comment
<< Home