Ella, too.





Happy Birthday Ella!
September 27th was Ella's second birthday and she had a great day and a cracking party. To top it all off she went poo-poo and pee-pee on the potty for the first time at the end of the party (that can be embarrassing but she was cool about it).
She started out her day with banana-strawberry pancakes and then she went straight to the bank and bought some stocks because there were "some good buys out there Papa". Clever girl.
Then we had a b-day party for her with Brody, Jenny, Michael (Mike, but Ella calls him Michael – no idea why) and Grandma and Grandpa K. Ella was spoiled and got some great gifts. She got a doctors kit which came in handy as I broke my leg in four places after the party and she fixed me up in about 5 minutes. She's got surgeons hands and if the stocks dont pay off I've been telling her Med School might be an option.
Thanks to every one for their cards and phone calls. Even Bob Dylan took the time to give her a shout.
Baby Number 2 Update: We get at least one call a day asking if "Paco" has made an appearance, but the truth is Christine just has really bad gas. Kidding. No signs yet, but it can't be much longer. Seeing as Jenn Douglas was the only person to take a stab at the baby pool by leaving a comment, she takes the massive chocolate bar. The rest of you really let me down. That's twice. First it was the big screen tv and now this.
Here's a few shots of Ella's party. There's a great shot of Brody looking innocent (right after he stole my wallet).

2 Comments:
Woo Hoo! Chocolate = Yay
I've actually been trying not to call. I want to phone every day, but I don't want to bother you guys!
I have anxiously waiting as well to find out when baby #2 arrives. I keep checking my hotmail to get that exciting email....cant wait to hear the news. At least Ella and Paco wont have the same birthday- probably better off for birthday parties down the road. Happy Birthay Ella!
Post a Comment
<< Home